Wednesday 23 January 2013

Adult Party Sex - Couples looking for Women, Couples for Group sex

I was with my wife in a local night club a few months ago; we'd had a few drinks, a live band was playing some great sing along tracks and the atmosphere was pumping. A couple next to us struck up a conversation, first guy to guy and woman to woman, then they subtly shifted, with the women taking a very keen, and welcome interest in me. 

Although she was with her husband, she was getting very friendly, rubbing her ample breasts into my forearm, and pressing up very close. I was enjoying her attention. I noticed my wife was enjoying herself as well. The couple invited us back to their place, and before I knew it, I was nuzzling on a fantastic pair of tits, and fucking this new found lady friend as she rode me, whilst I watched my wife being fucked from behind by her husband. So we had become swingers and have been enjoying a swingers lifestyle ever since.

Finding other couples is so easy now with the internet. My favourite swingers site, and one I use all the time is AdultPartySex.com, where we can meet couples from all over, find out about swinging parties, and meet bi curious women and men who are interested in threesomes. What's great about AdultPartySex.com is the range of features it has, especially video chat, which is great to use to get to know other couples and swingers before you meet. After all, if you don't like the look of them, or get the wrong vibe, why fuck them? There are thousand more swingers out there to meet!

I have surprised my self at how much I am enjoying the sexual experiences and freedom I have found since starting to swing, and engage in adult party sex, it's fantastic fun, not for everyone, but it suits many. The best niche swinging sites have thousands of members, I was amazed at how popular swinging seems to be. Put it this way, we are not stuck for choice. Here are more of the best swinging lifestyle and contacts sites I have come across, all free to join swingers sites, so enjoy!

More recommended swingers contact sites:
Adult Party Sex | Couples Fuck Book  ***POPULAR*** | FFMMMF | Swingers Have Great Sex | Threesome Sex Contacts | Threesomes with Couples 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.